cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time frame to install 50 devices in UI for DNAC?

AlexGarten6214
Level 1
Level 1

I am awaiting approval on securing an engineer to help with a DNAC install. I am curious on average, how long should that take if you had around 50-80 devices (access points). 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think you're asking 2 different questions:

1) The DNAC appliance install from scratch might take a few minutes to input all the ip and routing information, then a few hours (at least on 1.2. code, not sure about 1.3) to install all the services for the first time)

2) Assuming this isn't a fabric wireless install, the AP deployment should take the same amount of time as it would without DNAC, since they are still getting all their info from WLC.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think you're asking 2 different questions:

1) The DNAC appliance install from scratch might take a few minutes to input all the ip and routing information, then a few hours (at least on 1.2. code, not sure about 1.3) to install all the services for the first time)

2) Assuming this isn't a fabric wireless install, the AP deployment should take the same amount of time as it would without DNAC, since they are still getting all their info from WLC.

That is super helpful thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: