Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All, My current Intersight is a PAV mode. Are there Cisco Upgrade Paths that I can refer to? My current version is 1.0.9-503 and I want to upgrade to 1.0.9-561. Can I upgrade directly? Thanks.  

Hi All, I am a newcomer to Intersight. I have installed a PAV version of Intersight in my environment, which is connected to FI 6454 and UCSX. Would it affect the network and operation of UCSX if Intersight down or crashes? Thank you

Hello,I am getting the following error message when trying to apply a domain profile to a set of FIs? I am not configuring a DJL2.Validate Port PolicyVLANS 10,11,100-101 from ethernet group allowed vlans(10,11,100-101) are not part of the allowed dis...

Hi guys!Found an interesting video here. It's about Kubernetes tab in Intersight on prem. That's very interesting integration, though, unfortunately I can't find it in release notes or somwhere else. So the question is: Could you tell me is it alread...

ohud by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes