Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi.I am currently using Intersight and would like to know how the license works and where would my license get stored. I know I can see them in Cisco Software Licensing tool/page , but want to know how does it works.Example : If I bought 32 blades al...

Hi,  I am trying to refresh my knowledge of the HX Edge cluster, like sizing and scalability etc. But here are some of my confusion that hope get some insights here. 1. I was not aware of "DC-no-FI" cluster until I read the link below. But it does no...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello we have Cisco APIC (ACI) servers that are rebranded UCS C220 M5 servers. We use the same HUU ISO file from a UCSC-C220-M5 to manually upgrade the APICs CIMC firmware and other modules since it's the same platform. I would really appreciate if t...

YanL by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 31 Helpful votes

I did an initial config and accidently labeled a full domain as FI-A for example:  Actual Domain: UCS-PROD What its named now: UCS-PROD-A FI-A name currently showing in intersight: UCS-PROD-A FI-A FI-B name currently showing in intersight: UCS-PROD-A...

MikeErnst by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for Intersight to assign the needed identifiers from pools to new server profiles that have not been assigned to a server? What I am trying to accomplish is that I want to be able to assign IP addresses, IQN/WWPNs and other identifiers...

jdjackson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to understand the initial setup of intersight and cloned this repo https://github.com/ucs-compute-solutions/FlashStack_IMM_Ansible I created a account on intersight.com and generated my API keysthen updated the credentials on the git repo...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are trying to to deploy a no FI hx edge cluster. unfortunately for some reason we need to temporarily shut down  the hardwares. can we interrupt the cluster deployment by shutting down the servers. then reconnect it after without data corruption n...

ppnlr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, we're taking the plunge, and setting up new X-series hardware with Intersight.  I'm getting the Intersight connected appliance set up, and doing some research beforehand.  I see that you need to reserve a "/20 subnet within the 172.16.0.0/12 rang...

mdrudge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, My current Intersight is a PAV mode. Are there Cisco Upgrade Paths that I can refer to? My current version is 1.0.9-503 and I want to upgrade to 1.0.9-561. Can I upgrade directly? Thanks.