Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All, My current Intersight is a PAV mode. Are there Cisco Upgrade Paths that I can refer to? My current version is 1.0.9-503 and I want to upgrade to 1.0.9-561. Can I upgrade directly? Thanks.  

Hi All, I am a newcomer to Intersight. I have installed a PAV version of Intersight in my environment, which is connected to FI 6454 and UCSX. Would it affect the network and operation of UCSX if Intersight down or crashes? Thank you

When deploying a greenfield UCS Domain and there isn't already a vCenter or no way to allow connectivity from a legacy vCenter to the new UCS Domain, what are the options for deploying a PVA? The issue I see is to deploy a 5108 or 9508 you need to de...

MikeErnst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Please provide me your thoughts in finding a solution for the below issueWhile trying to install vSphere on UCSx under Intersight, it stuck at 8% saying no media attached, the media file and path is looks good all ports and networks allowed f...

sgodaba by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm new to Inter sight monitoring tool, I have add a lot of servers to this portal and I am getting a deluge of alerts. While i figure out the best way to manage these alerts, is there a way I can either reduce the monitoring window or the fr...

KitKay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes