cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I Subscribe to latest alerts from intersight (Critical and Major events)?

muporwal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All,

I am working on intersight project for automating alert notification through message to all stake holders. I am able to fetch all alerts in bulk through the "" api request. This is a pull model and would fetch bulk of data repeatedly.

Say i have n alerts now, and after 10  minutes there was a new alert, so now there are n+1 alerts. Currently i will have to pull the n+1 alerts. It would be desirable to be able to pull only the latest request (the new issue).

I am unable to find a way to pull only the latest requests.

Is there any API that can be used to subscribe only to the latest alerts? or is there a work around that is already present?

Thank you in advance. :)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Felipe de Mello
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@muporwal Intersight does not have webhooks today. I encourage you to request this feature via the Send Us Feedback feature within Intersight.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Felipe de Mello
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@muporwal Intersight does not have webhooks today. I encourage you to request this feature via the Send Us Feedback feature within Intersight.

Thanks you. Will do that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: