cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to use use Qt5 with Yocto CGR's GOS ?

pascal.peyre
Level 1
Level 1

We plan to integrate an application developped on a Debian based distribution and already ported to several embedded ones.

Unfortunately, this application requires Qt5 and it seems only Qt4 is yet available on Yocto.

Has somebody already experienced Qt5 with Yocto ? Or should we first plan a backport of the application to Qt4 before proceeding with the Yocto integration ?

7 Replies 7

mathaker
Level 5
Level 5

Qt5 support is in the works.  Will post when ready.  Thanks,

Thank you for this very good news. Can you provide details regarding the availability of this port ? It would help making a decision regarding our integration project.

Pascal,

Other than the time frame, which is still to be determined, was there something else you needed in regards to availability?

Well, time frame is at the moment the only question transmitted by my colleagues in charge.

I guess they'll ask me to post new questions when they'll have.

Pascal,

Engineering has built some of the RPMs, but still waiting for the final list. In the interim we will post up the available RPMs to Devnet in the next 1-2 days.

Marty

Thank you for the information. I'll check to download and share with the team.

Pascal,

We have posted some of the RPMs supporting QT5 available from the following link:

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-54857

Marty

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: