cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IR829 - 15.8 - IOx Local Manager

paul.l.craven
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrading my dev IR829 to 15.8.  I'm no longer able to access the IOx local manager @ XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8443

Did something change from 15.7 to 15.8?  My applications are still working on ports 1880 and 8000 but not the IOx local manager.

3 Replies 3

paul.l.craven
Level 1
Level 1

I downgraded to 15.7 and the IOx local manager is working again.

Hello Paul --

The behaviour has not changed: I'm running an IR829M with 15.9(3)M and the IOx Local Manager is still on port 8443 like before. Do you have some logs of when that happened ("sh iox host list detail" and "sh ip nat translations")?

Did you had to restart IOx guest-of? When that happens it may be that the IP address changes, effectively outdating the NAT mapping to 8443. A reload usually fixes the issue (have you tried that?).

Emmanuel

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for replying.  Yes, I tried those show commands, everything looked fine.  I stopped/started the GOS, did a reload, reinstalled the GOS - all multiple times.  Nothing seemed to have helped.  IP on the GOS stayed the same as my two web applications continued working and I verified the IP using 'show iox host list detail'.  Only the IOx local manager stopped working.

On an unrelated note, the USB console port will not let me send commands to it after upgrading to 15.7(3)M4b - I can see all the output though.  Tried a new cable, different PC, etc...  Moving to 15.8(3)M3, it didn't fix the issue and the new issue above cropped up.  I suppose I could try 15.9?  In any case, the correct settings for the USB console port are:

line con 0
login authentication local_access
stopbits 1

Correct?