Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with docker deploy in IE4000

Gabriel.galaz1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am working in a laboratory with IE4000 and IOx.

But I can not upload the container, I am using the example python script, but when I upload it, I return the following message:

Currently active profile: ie4000

Command Name: application-install

Error. Server returned 500

{

"description": "Error during app installation: [Errno 17] File exists: '/ ios / caf / work / layers / 1badee7bbaf6dec41d17fcef39daa53e91ea810b66ed204bb431cf280348d3e2'",

"errorcode": -1,

"message": "Error during app installation"

}

I tried to delete that directory, but the message changes to the following:

Currently active profile: ie4000

Command Name: application-install

Saving current configuration

Could not complete your command: Error. Server returned 500

{

"description": "Error during app installation: [Errno 95] Operation not supported",

"errorcode": -1,

"message": "Error during app installation"

}

help

2 Replies 2

Steve Zhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Guess you fixed this issue as you were asking to activate the app.

For IE4K IOx, please make sure to install and configure IOx correctly based on the guide of https://developer.cisco.com/docs/iox/#ie-4000-series/ie-4000-platforms.

And then you may use Local Manage to install/activate/start/stop apps (ioxclient is also supported).

julien lebreton
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

The topic has started few month ago but I can add my knowledge to this issue. 

Perhaps it's due to the package.yaml file that could include the cpuarch : "ppc" instead of "x86_64" and the rootfs: app.ext2 in the startup configuration (from the sample-demo files) . 

Also, the GUI upload does not work correctly, try to create an ioxclient profiles and use the ioxclient application install / start / activate command for managing the application. 

Julien  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: