Views
Helpful
Replies

Publish table from realTimeRecorder block

Levi Iiams
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having some kind of problem here.  
I have a real time recorder block.  When I click the output -> table - I see the table of data.  I then link this output to a Publish block, and set the /data/pathtodata - and turn on autorun.  

I've played with various settings - I absolutely cannot get my table to appear in the published data.  When I click the table button of the publish block, nothing appears.

What the heck am I missing here?

dataflowdataflowrealtime recorder table outputrealtime recorder table outputpublish block highlighted, table is there but not a solid buttonpublish block highlighted, table is there but not a solid button

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmanicka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1 way to do this is to take the output of the realtime recorder to a CSV Writer (with headers).... and then publish the output of the CSV writer.

On the receive side, use the CSV Parser (with Headers) to convert back to table.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

nmanicka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1 way to do this is to take the output of the realtime recorder to a CSV Writer (with headers).... and then publish the output of the CSV writer.

On the receive side, use the CSV Parser (with Headers) to convert back to table.

This did indeed work! You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: