cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Cisco Live Events

configuring ADSL using BDI

Greetings,I am using ISR 1100 series, I directly connect RJ -11 line to DSL port and write the configuration displayed below. But it is not working. I like to ask you how I can configure DSL by assigning the WAN ip address to the BDI interface on C11...

engl19 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jabber pop-up window

Each time an agent receive or make a call, a pop up window appear at the bottom righ of the screen. From there, the agent can pick the call by pressing answer. For some reason, the pop up window doesn't appear for some agent. I've checked the setting...

06CCSMTL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Intrusion Detection System on Trunk Port

Hello Experts, don't know this is right forum or not, if not please suggest the right place to ask thanks in advance. I'm facing an issue with the load on our IDS (Intrusion Detection System). Currently, traffic from various sources is being forwarde...

session monitor and nfdc

We've just implemented the monitor session (SPAN) configuration on Nexus switches managed by NDFC. Making changes directly on a switch doesn't create any non-compliance with the NDFC configuration. I would like to know if there are specific categorie...

dklila by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Quick Links