cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CML-PE Getting License Out-of-Compliance

steve.burgess
Level 1
Level 1

Request assistance with resetting my license,  I was was having issues with my CML-PE VM, so I blew it away and created a new CLM-PE virtual instance.  Now I'm getting the following error when I try to license the new instance....

Smart Software Licensing Status
Registration Status: Registered
License Authorization Status: Out of Compliance
Smart Account:
Learning@Cisco

Thanks,

Steve

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you have not already found this, you need to sent email to Karlo Bobiles kabobile@cisco.com He is going to request internal team to reset your activation.

I did this couple of days ago when I managed to get my system messed up.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Martin L
VIP
VIP

do u have access to previous CML install to de-register?  If not, you should contact  Cisco somehow.  see CML group and seek help

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/topic/0TO3i00000094ZjGAI/cisco-modeling-labs-personal-community

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

The original CML-PE virtual server was unresponsive so I deleted it and installed a new CML-PE virtual server now I’m getting license Out of Compliance error.  How do I get this license reset?  

If you have not already found this, you need to sent email to Karlo Bobiles kabobile@cisco.com He is going to request internal team to reset your activation.

I did this couple of days ago when I managed to get my system messed up.

I have the same problem Steve had. I reached out to Karlo Bobiles kabobile@cisco.com Sept 3rd and haven't had a response to my problem. Is there anyone else who could help me with CML-PE licensing out of compliance?

esthompson
Level 1
Level 1

I did the de-Register and got a new token, nothing changed. Who can help fix this issue?