Views
Helpful
Replies

CML2.0 System Not Ready Error

mpaul_vijay
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone 

I am trying to install the new CML2.0 but post-installation this is the error I see then I start. I tried all options from restarting to redeploying the image. I did not see any error message during installation too. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Pic4.PNGThanks
Paul

20 Replies 20

Visit David Bombal's YouTube Channel. He goes over the installation of CML2 in great detail. And when i say great detail, I mean there were at least 3 or 4 things that i would have missed if i did it on my own.

https://youtu.be/sW5-jHLygFg

https://youtu.be/Q-d1Ctdwxg0

Sig Nine
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Paul.

Can you share the virtual machine configuration? Is the virtual CPU performance counter enabled?

Yes, the counters were enabled and still did not work. I tried a workaround by deploying it on another computer where it worked and moved the image to the failing system and it worked. 

Hello All,

Thanks for all the replies, very kind of you. So it would seem that the final answer is we have bought CML and there is no support on the core product? I can understand support being community support with regards to how to set it up or add images etc, but not the locking up of the core product. Does anyone know who I might need to talk to within Cisco to get my account unlocked?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

TC

Hello all, I have the same issue, was working perfectly yesteday evening, but now showing System not ready, tried all the normal reboots of the VM. The pain is if we cannot get into it, how do we release the license?

Thanks

Trevor2020-05-17_15-07-59 Virl2 System Not Ready.png

Hi, I have the same problem. I created a new virtual machine, but now they cannot activate the license on it :(

Exactly the same here, a bit rubbish really,

Exactly the same situation here, hopefully some one can help us out of this mess.

@phantom4eg wrote:

Hi, I have the same problem. I created a new virtual machine, but now they cannot activate the license on it :(

You will have to register from the old one to register it on a new VM/

Hi mpaul_vijay
this is difficult to do when we cannot access the website as the ISO is not ready. I have tried rebooting it, building a 2nd one etc. no joy on any of the fixes i have tried. vril2.0 running on VMWare WS v15

Hello All

I have managed to fix my CML, by doing the following:

https://192.168.0.160:9090/virl2/maintenance (change the IP element of this path to suit your installation.

You will need your admin un & pw.

Have a look at the attached screen shot and make sure you read all of the reset instructions before doing this.Factory_Reset.png

Thank you. I can to solve the problem too.

Great news

Hi All, 

getting the same error "system not ready" . I tried the fix above however still getting the same error.

after factory resetting did you restart the VM?

Many Thanks

HV

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: