Cisco Modeling Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 3 instances of packet tracer opened, I’m trying to know if I could connect the second and third instances to the first instance using only 1 multiuser connection. Is that possible or do I have to add a multiuser connection cloud for every inst...

IMG_1131.jpeg

Anyone have any success getting CML virtualization to work on an IBM ThinkPad X1. I've tried everything I could find in the posts including enabling in the BIOS, disabling HyperV, disabling core isolation, etc. I continue to get the error "Virtualize...

Eric Nyman by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloUnfortunately, I forgot the password for the administrator account. I can log in with the sysadmin user. I looked in the documentation, but I never found any procedure for resetting the password. Does anyone know if there is a procedure to reset...

marccru by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'd like to know if you guys can help us, i find very hard to book a lab on CML, every time i try it says the maximum is reached. I'd like to ask you if you can allow us to reserve even if the maximum is reached so that we can be notified as s...