Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Customer is trying desktop proximity on a windows laptop and an SX80 running CE8.  The content as viewed on the far end is very blurry - to the point of being unable to read normal text.   If the user plugs into the wired input, the content is displa...

When sharing content from a Mac or PC on CE8.0 the content does not completely fill the screen. I am seeing two grey bars on the side and wondering if this is working as expected? I thought previous verions allowed the content to take up the entire s...

gsheppar by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IMPORTANT NOTE - There is a problem with the Apple iOS version of Proximity that was made available yesterday (4th of November) through AppStore. Team is currently investigating to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Symptoms are that the clie...

Magnus Ohm by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

【真实学历认证Q微信2754595898】办理澳洲墨尔本大学UoMELB文凭成绩单学历认证使馆认证 The University of Melbourne【真实学历认证Q微信2754595898】办理澳洲墨尔本大学UoMELB文凭成绩单学历认证使馆认证 The University of Melbourne【真实学历认证Q微信2754595898】办理澳洲墨尔本大学UoMELB文凭成绩单学历认证使馆认证 The University of Melbourne【真实学历认证Q微信275459589...

Where can you find the getting started guide for Proximity?  I see the FAQ section, but nothing to download.  It works great on a MX200G2, but i want to see how it works on a C60, C40 and an EX60 and I don't see the experimental mode tab in the admin...

Dave Bohn by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics