Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,    I have DX80 and use a MacBook Pro. I am trying to connect my DX80 as an extended monitor to my mac (which was possible with the earlier MacBook Air) and I cant find the right cables process to do so. I was told Proximity might work but no ...

sinraj by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Proximity

Could someone help us with the download of the Cisco Proximity for 32 bits please? Does anyone know if it is already available?   Thank you   BR - Rosabell Castañeda - Telecomunicactions Analyst

redes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,   Proximity users are reporting issues with Proximity filling up their temp (%tmp%) folder, causing their hard drives to fill out, and they have to constantly purge the temp folder. This happens to every PC using Proximity, in W8 and W10....

Hi Team, One of the issues we’ve identified with the Cisco Proximity app is the way that it checks for updates and nags the user to install—we would like a way to suppress these update checks so that we can deploy updates silently as needed. we have ...

It's my pleasure to announce that Cisco Proximity 3.0 is now released.   This new version features lots of exciting new features, including full call controls, contact search and dialing. It also includes both minor and major bug fixes. For a full up...

mneergaa by Cisco Employee
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi    Latest Proximity app will support windows 32bit OS?   The latest webex meeting app now support proximity functionality and webex meeting app support 32/64 bit OS. similarly proximity app will support 32bit OS ?