Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a user that configured Proximity and has since left the organization.  The new assignee of the phone is complaining about seeing the icon.  After a factory reset, this icon remains.  Is there a way to remove it? The icon looks like a little ...

I have seen this post https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13307351/behavior-proximity-mx700-tc739 and I realize TC is not supported here and Cisco wants you to move to CE code but customer has many C60 and don't have the budget. Plus last year...

skilambi by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues upgrading my Proximity application.  I believe this is due to a firewall restriction, but I need a better understanding of where the application is trying to go in order to upgrade.  I currently have whitelisted *.cisco.com, and I’...

I made the mistake and mass installed the software to all my users and then to find out that it always "Start on Login". I need to disable that. How can I do this to all my PCs without physically touching them. Is there a Registry Entry or Config fil...

ichehab64 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes