Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot see content on mobile devices

jacob.lindgren
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using Proximity on a SX10 with TC software v.7.3.3. I can connect with any mobile device and use it for call control without any problem, although i'm not able to see any shared content on any mobile device.

I know proximity is only experimental in TC but does anyone have a clue what can be the problem?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It can be a little confusing as to understand what can and cannot be done with regard to content sharing and call control on devices, but to try to simplify the current capabilities (when using CE software on the endpoint - the TC endpoints are more limited):

Windows/Mac: Share content from laptop.

Mobile phone/tablet (iOS/Android): See content and perform call control.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

TC is not supported by the proximity apps. It did work at some point in time (2-3 years ago). Since moving to CE software only the CE software is tested and supported. Hence, TC might have stopped working at some point in time.

Most likely this is a TC issue and will not be fixed. To have it work please upgrade to CE software.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It can be a little confusing as to understand what can and cannot be done with regard to content sharing and call control on devices, but to try to simplify the current capabilities (when using CE software on the endpoint - the TC endpoints are more limited):

Windows/Mac: Share content from laptop.

Mobile phone/tablet (iOS/Android): See content and perform call control.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

My problem is that I cannot see content in the Proximity app, is that a limitation in TC or could there be something else that's wrong?

TC is not supported by the proximity apps. It did work at some point in time (2-3 years ago). Since moving to CE software only the CE software is tested and supported. Hence, TC might have stopped working at some point in time.

Most likely this is a TC issue and will not be fixed. To have it work please upgrade to CE software.