cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Proximity issues after 3.0.3 upgrade on Mac

faisalyali
Level 4
Level 4
I just updated my proximity to 3.0.3 after seeing a prompt.

Users noticing that the “cursor” isn’t mapping properly from where it on  screen and how it shows up on the monitor when displaying through proximity.   It becomes impossible to use the cursor / highlight pointer. Mac OS version 10.14.4 and its being escalated. Would appreciate a quick response. 
9 Replies 9

mneergaa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I was unable to reproduce on my mac. Could you please specify your model, including screen resolution, and OS version?

Mac OS 10.14.4 , Resolution scaled default 1440x900

Hello,

I am still experiencing the same issue. I am using a 2016 Mac Book Pro. MacOS vers: 10.14.2, Proximity version 3.0.3. My screen resolution on my Mac is the default: 1440x900.

Major lag with the cursor. The cursor also does not appear in the same place on the shared screen, as it is on my laptop. 

In my case the hardware is Macbook Pro ( 13-inch , 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports ) , also Alex who responded to this thread has tried the 1280x800 resolution and experienced the same issue. 

Luis Campos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just tried to replicate this issue and I not seeing the same behavior. Could please let us know more details about it, do you have ant type of lag when moving the cursor?

mneergaa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have identified the issue, and are making corrections, these will be released in version 3.0.4

Can you please let us know when 3.0.4 will be released, more and more folks are reporting the issue. 

I will post an update here. The update is making its way through our alpha/beta channels =)

Sorry for the delay, but the release is currently public.