Cisco ServiceGrid Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

hello i would like to take the CCNA exam, but i would like to do it online But i cant seem to find the site were i can do that, tried Pearson it seems as if they are not providing any  right now, any suggestions??? thank you

twhayo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my CISCO telephone transfer to my cell phone if not answered. I no longer have a cell phone and want my CISCO phone to go to voicemail instead of transfer to my cell. How do I do it. I have called and been on the phone for over 40 minutes and ...

torr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sirs; I have an Australian NBN (National Fibre Broadband Network) Account with iinet Australia which includes VOIP Phone access and I am connected to the NBN through an ASUS RT-AC88U router to which I have connected a Cisco SPA100 Analogue Telephone ...

I have an issue with my route 1921, when i try to login with console show this massage.  Failed all 0xffffffff testBad RAM at location 0x80403004:wrote 0xFFFFFFFF, read 0xFFFFBEFD%ERROR:DDR memory test failed! stop. please assist 

I have an issue with my route 1921, when i try to login with console show this massage.  Failed all 0xffffffff testBad RAM at location 0x80403004:wrote 0xFFFFFFFF, read 0xFFFFBEFD%ERROR:DDR memory test failed! stop. please assist 

Cisco Learning Credits with expiry date 20/05. My Cisco account is not working correctly and CLC's cannot be processed. Can we get the CLC's extended and if so, for what period of time? Thank you, Diana Timmerman Firebrand Training BNL dtimmerman@fir...

Cisco Learning Credits with expiry date 20/05. My Cisco account is not working correctly and CLC's cannot be processed. Can we get the CLC's extended and if so, for what period of time? Thank you, Diana Timmerman Firebrand Training BNL dtimmerman@fir...