Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Certain date as default for timestamps?

I want create a call tracking list with all calls from a specified date until today.

I use the time stamp field 'CallOpen'. The default value offers only periods.

How can I set a certain date as default?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mspannla
Level 1
Level 1

It is not possible to set a special, absolute default date  - only relative dates e.g. today, yesterday or "last 7 days".

The intention is, that you define your e.g. calltracking lists only once and then use them unchanged for a long time. In e.g. a year you are not interested anymore in a date of e.g. May 4th 2015.

All available default values can be seen in the "Change SetupField master data: "-area of a CallTracking-List-setup in the field CallOpen.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mspannla
Level 1
Level 1

It is not possible to set a special, absolute default date  - only relative dates e.g. today, yesterday or "last 7 days".

The intention is, that you define your e.g. calltracking lists only once and then use them unchanged for a long time. In e.g. a year you are not interested anymore in a date of e.g. May 4th 2015.

All available default values can be seen in the "Change SetupField master data: "-area of a CallTracking-List-setup in the field CallOpen.

Thanks!

Actually, we introduce a new SLA for some existing call categories. The workflow is unchanged. After introducing it we have 'old' and 'new' calls.

In this case it would be helpful to define a certain date of call open. So, I could be sure that a call list contains only the 'new' calls after the change.

I could imagine a "<date" and ">date" option.

This is a good idea. I will create a request for a product enhancement.