cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting Error when given access to a particular dictionary using group Newscale request Center service development.

ak003363591
Level 1
Level 1

Please help me to resolve this issue.

I have created Service in NewScale request Center ,In this service I have a requirement to give access to a third party vendor to check closed (service completed) services on a particular dictionary.

I have done it by creating  a group IFD (group name) and a particular person with site Administrator, Organization designer permissions, he don't have any role . And then in Active form components ,in access control tab , In service completed event I have added that group for that particular dictionary. But when I have created a request and email to him then request_id link from email , he open that link then he is getting this error "You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page" for it have attached a file also.

2 Replies 2

Patrick Schneider-Sturm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately your question was raised in the ServiceGrid Supportforum.

We are an Integration Services Division. We connect ITSM Systems.

However, i looked up in the forums and found the right link for you to raise your question:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/5641/cisco-prime-service-catalog

I'm sorry for the late reply and i hope this answer helps you to find the information you are looking for.

best regards

Patrick

Thanks Patrick , I have raised it on that forum as you suggested.