Views
Helpful
Replies

After Upgrading Nexus 3548-X the switch failed to boot

RKha
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have Nexus 3548-x was not able to birng the interfaces up based  on bug on the image (6.0.2.A7.2) so i have upgrade it to the next image (6.0.2.A8.8) using the below procedure :-

install all kickstart bootflash:n3500-uk9-kickstart.6.0.2.A8.9.bin system bootflash:n3500-uk9.6.0.2.A8.8.bin

after finishing the install and when i type show version the switch still showing me the old version not new , so i did reload the switch and here i lost it as the below :-

Please wait while the system is loading ...
/isan/sbin/sysmgr: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/isan/sbin/sysmgr: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

INIT: Id "sm" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes Please wait while the system is loading ...

Basic configuration has been skipped!
Applying default configuration
/isan/bin/first-setup.core: line 3082: [: -eq: unary operator expected
Applying Default CoPP configuration/isan/bin/first-setup.core: line 2724: [: -eq: unary operator expected

Error: There was an error executing at least one of the command
Please verify the following log for the command execution errors.
/isan/bin/vsh: error while loadi

User Access Verification
redun_get_status returned No such file or directory
Switch-2 login: admin
Password:

Login incorrec
User Access Verification
Password:
Login incorrect

Nexus 3500 Switch
Password:
Login incorrect

Nexus 3500 Switch
Password:

Login incorrec
User Access Verification
Password:
Login incorrect

Nexus 3500 Switch
Password:
Login incorrect

Nexus 3500 Switch
Switch-2 login: /isan/sbin/sysmgr: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/isan/sbin/sysmgr: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RKha
Level 1
Level 1
Problem solved i have choosen wrong kikstart image . I reload the switch, break into loader with Ctrl+C to stop the kickstart from booting

loader> boot <old-kickstart-image.bin>
switch(boot)# load <old-system-image.bin>

After that do the upgrade process again with correct image and kikstart

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

RKha
Level 1
Level 1
Problem solved i have choosen wrong kikstart image . I reload the switch, break into loader with Ctrl+C to stop the kickstart from booting

loader> boot <old-kickstart-image.bin>
switch(boot)# load <old-system-image.bin>

After that do the upgrade process again with correct image and kikstart