cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect system scan became not compliant after the eset's internet security update

Pashtix
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

Seems like cisco anyconnect doesn't aware about the last eset's internet security update (14.0.22.0). Once the eset software was updated anyconnect system scan says that I need to update or install Antivirus software. It worked fine with the previos version.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Risko
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

You can wait for posture module supporting new version of ESET AV or you can do temp workaround.

Workaround: In ISE accept also Windows Defender AV and on Windows desktop enable Offline scan for Windows Defender.

Windows Defender with Offline scan will be able to update AV DB and your ISE policy will detect updated AV (Windows Defender).

And users will be able to connect.

Richard

Hi!

Thank you for the workaround! Eset's support said that it usually takes about six months for the cisco's team to sign a certificate. And helped in rolling back to the previous version. Now everything works fine. It is very strange for me why it takes so long time for cisco to sign the certificate. I want to believe that there are some significant reasons.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: