cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Basic Scoping Help?

cain38
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks - I just need to take a look at whether I can make a business case for switching wireless infrastructure to a different platform. I don't know much about the Cisco / Meraki thing; the last time I worked with Cisco wireless I was deploying Aeronet 1100's. We are not at the point of trying to engage with a Cisco sales engy just yet. This is kind of off the books, and is more of a "next time we get a pile of money and want to upgrade some stuff, how about this?"

2 Replies 2

Hi

A proposition like that would require a lot more information and even technical conversation should be tied to a budged. But, at least the size of the network needs to be informed.

hi @cain38 , as said by @Flavio Miranda , this kind of recommendations need as much as possible information to get and idea about exact requirement and technology limits/possibilities. the experiance in cisco which you had older time cannot compare with current technologies because many things changed and evolved. its good if you can share your requirement or if its too big, you can easily get a help from your local cisco partners.

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB