Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an ESG and External EPG (SR-MPLS L3out based). I created a 'ICMP' contract with 'icmp' filter in it. I attached this contract as 'consumer' on the ESG and 'provided' on the EEPG. I can then ping EEPG endpoint from ESG endpoint. But I am also a...

sridcloud by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we just got a Cisco 9105 access point running the ewc and I was wondering if it was possible to add our other ap’s currently running mobility express. Everything’s on the latest recommended firmware and right now powering up the mobility expre...

wormenhi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help to install a package that can help me to connect to a rooter and a switch. I cannot connect to this device:- 3 rooters:cisco 1900 series (1921)cisco 2900 series (2901)cisco 7301 series- 3 swicth:Catalyst 2960 series (ies ver:12.2/35)SESCa...

In cisco's FMCv version 7.3.1-19, I am having trouble locating the inspection tab inside the access control policies. In version 7.2.5-208, there was an inspection tab next to created access control policies (ex: Global Allow), and inside that inspec...

On the cisco FMCv version 7.3.1-19, I cannot seem to select any rules for my intrusion policy to change the rule action. Under any category, the checkboxes for the rules are greyed out and when I hover over the GID:SID, select rules checkbox, it read...

FAILED: install_add_activate_commit : Super package already added. Add operation not allowed. 'install remove inactive' can be used to discard added packages  So, I was upgrading a switch last evening to 16.12.05b using the following command: install...