Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi team,A customer has expired the TMC license since September and he wants to activate it again but from January 1st 2022 ("due to budget problems"). Is this possible? or when the licenses are activated they would remain with the date of September, ...

gcorrea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,vpncli.exe, -s, .txt, 2FA, SMSI have issue with setup a .txt file for vpncli.exe -s command. Connection using 2FA SMS and I don’t know how to stop executing commands and let users type in SMS code (second password). Using this with another conn...

Hello all, I have a question related to the command after I consulted:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipv6/command/ipv6-cr-book/ipv6-i3.html#wp3676879817  "ipv6 nd ns-interval".On the internet I found that the interval can be 0 to 3...

corina.dv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows if the ASA IOS and Firepower image is on the roadmap to be updated to a newer IOS? Seems like the SFR has been only compatible with ASA 9.9.2 for awhile now. I am just looking for some features in newer ...

Chaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently running Prime v3.4 and intend to upgrade to 3.9. I believe you cannot upgrade directly to 3.9 due to security vulnerabilities that exist in 3.4.Therefore I would need a new 3.9 build and then restore from a backup of your current bui...

Hi, Trying to FTP to prime infrastructure 3.4 but keep getting error 530 permission denied, which suggest incorrect login details. I've setup the following: repository localftpurl disk:/ftpuser xxxxx password hash xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I've re...