Easy fix for the not so savvy with their terminas on Mac:
Step 1.- Create a new folder on your desktop ( You can name it whatever you like )
Step 2.- Drag your PT file in it
Step 3.- Re-launch PT
This action resets the drag and drop function.
I found this resolution on Reddit and it worked for me. Not elegant and Cisco should really just fix the bug, but this work around gets you up and going again:
"Just Open up and Folder, for example on your desktop, and drag & drop one PT file in this folder. This resets the drag & drop feature and your PT comeback to the normality"
Hi all, I found a solution .. do let me know if it working for you guys also
1. Install Cisco Packet tracer 8.xx
2. Go to Mac System settings
3. Go to Security and Privacy
4. Select the Privacy tab and Accessibility section and follow the steps as shown in the screenshots
5. And finally select the checkmark on Cisco Packet Tracer checkbox .
You should be able to add modules from now on.
Thanks & regards