Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Alex S
Beginner

CUIC 11.6 - Almost all of my agents show as Busy Other in Real Time Transitional reports

I'm using the Real Time Transitional report (support document for the report) for monitoring our department's phone agents in real time, as the Live Data reports are hot garbage and never work when I need them to (Live Data keeps displaying a message that states "TypeError: MasterTunnel is not a constructor"). I use the Agent Real Time Report outlined in the linked document.

The transitional report of Agent Real Time loads every time it's selected, so that's nice. However, I notice when an agent should be showing either Not Ready, Ready, or Talking, a fair majority of them show as "Busy Other" instead. In our contact center setup, we assign multiple skills to our agents, and I've read in the documentation that this state is somehow related to skill groups. Could this be causing the issue? If so, that doesn't explain why agents who have the exact same skills and proficiency will display the correct state. Any insight to this would be most appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
Joel Jones
Beginner

@Alex S did you ever get this resolved? I'm also having the issue after a recent upgrade from 10.5(2) to 11.6(1)

Content for Community-Ad