cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

KVM/VMX and Images shows not ready

iamjustoneme
Level 1
Level 1

I just bought the cml 2.6 and I am finding it difficult to set it up. After trying several times I finally got to the webUI to see that KVM/VMX and Images shows not ready. I need your help with this please. Thank you

3 Replies 3

Martin L
VIP
VIP

you did not attach (mapped) image disk to vmare during installation process;  images for CML are on separate reference ISO virtual disk.  Try attach ref ios disk and enable at power on option and reboot the whole thing; if that does not work,  u may have to re-install the whole thing making sure u have attached reference disk unless there is a fix in FaQs. see CML documentation installation guide and FaQs 

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/modeling-labs/#!faq/faq---cisco-modeling-labs-v2x

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Thanks so much for taking your time to respond to my problem. I have tried and checked the link and to my surprise it's still not working. I have uninstalled and installed vmware player, I have checked my BIOS to see if virtualization is enabled and everything is good.
Thanks once again

iamjustoneme
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks so much for taking your time to respond to my problem. I have tried and checked the link and to my surprise it's still not working. I have uninstalled and installed vmware player, I have checked my BIOS to see if virtualization is enabled and everything is good.
Thanks once again