cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer license

Revolution4001
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I got a question about the packet tracer license I have a network presentation on my company. Can I use a packet tracer to show participants on that presentation ? or not I think it will be commercial use. I know that packet tracer is on GNU and I read the license but I don't 100% sure about ;).

thank you for your time and thank's to all for your reply.

Kindly Regards. 

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
People use MS Visio (or better) for presentation.

Really Seriously? :) didn;t know that ;). I use PowerPoint for a presentation I just want to also show some staff in the packet tracer because I have a lot of theoretical staff and I don't want my participants to get bored. And you didn't answer my question anyway, the question is about the license not a tool for presentation please read more correctly thank you for information.

Regards. 

Martin L
VIP
VIP

Yes, there will be no problem showing your skills on PT; I don't see why there would be any legal issues, especially since PT is free now (after brief registration); 

in fact I would call you are promoting PT.

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: