Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Packet Tracer User Login is Blank page

I'm a computer science student and I need packet tracer for this subject I am taking but the packet tracer user login won't show up, it's just a blank page no matter how much I wait. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times but it still won't fix the problem. I've been using the guest login but it said I have used 3 of my saves even if I re-logged in and uninstalled it. I really need this to pass pls can anyone help? :(
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Packet Tracer User Login is Blank page

you must register with Net academy to use PT fully; it is free now after taking intro course of PT on the Net academy page. no need to take the whole course, but I would recommend it, link to get PT from them is somewhere during the beginning of lectures - like lesson 1. x. y

then u must be online; sign in once per 10 days or so; otherwise, u have only 3 user saves as you said.

best of luck!
Highlighted
Beginner

I have already registered on netacad and it's just that when I open packet tracer the user login page does not show up, it's just blank. Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 10.38.29 PM.png

Highlighted
Beginner

Was this issue ever resolved?  I am currently having the same problem and cannot use Packet Tracer.

Highlighted
Beginner

I'm also facing the same problem with Packet Tracer on a mac running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

Any hints pls?

Beginner

it's related to your OS version try to install a utility program like java to solve this issue
Highlighted
Beginner

I also have this problem with Mac OS X 10.11.6 with PT 7.2.1

Can somebody fix this???

Highlighted
Beginner

I think all issue appears only on Mac OS X 10.11.6 version with PT 7.2.1?
They have a new release PT version 7.2.2 but I'm having problem as well with the dmg installer "no mountable system" error and also PT version 7.3.0, I think its not compatible with El Capitan 10.11.6.

Help, anyone? Thanks.
Highlighted
Beginner

Try using an Internet connection for initial registration

I had the same issue when I tried using Packet Tracer for the first time from my company's intranet. I brought my laptop home and was able to successfully log in from my Internet connection. Now that I've logged in, I'm able to use Packet Tracer along with my company's VPN. So it looks like there's a one-time login step that won't work through (at least my company's) intranet.  Note that while on the intranet I did try setting the proxy settings and that didn't solve the issue.