Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Packet Tracer User Login is Blank page

I'm a computer science student and I need packet tracer for this subject I am taking but the packet tracer user login won't show up, it's just a blank page no matter how much I wait. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times but it still won't fix the problem. I've been using the guest login but it said I have used 3 of my saves even if I re-logged in and uninstalled it. I really need this to pass pls can anyone help? :(
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Engager

you must register with Net academy to use PT fully; it is free now after taking intro course of PT on the Net academy page. no need to take the whole course, but I would recommend it, link to get PT from them is somewhere during the beginning of lectures - like lesson 1. x. y

then u must be online; sign in once per 10 days or so; otherwise, u have only 3 user saves as you said.

best of luck!
Highlighted

I have already registered on netacad and it's just that when I open packet tracer the user login page does not show up, it's just blank. Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 10.38.29 PM.png

Highlighted

Was this issue ever resolved?  I am currently having the same problem and cannot use Packet Tracer.

Highlighted

I'm also facing the same problem with Packet Tracer on a mac running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

Any hints pls?

Highlighted

I have the same problem as you. I really need to fix it right now because I am a computer science student and I am using is with my subject. So, do you fix that? Can you give me some advice, thanks

Highlighted

I had a blank login page when I was connected to my corporate VPN. When I dropped the VPN and was directly connected to the Internet, I did not have this problem.

Good luck. 

Highlighted

it's related to your OS version try to install a utility program like java to solve this issue
Highlighted
Beginner

I also have this problem with Mac OS X 10.11.6 with PT 7.2.1

Can somebody fix this???

Highlighted
Beginner

I think all issue appears only on Mac OS X 10.11.6 version with PT 7.2.1?
They have a new release PT version 7.2.2 but I'm having problem as well with the dmg installer "no mountable system" error and also PT version 7.3.0, I think its not compatible with El Capitan 10.11.6.

Help, anyone? Thanks.
Highlighted
Beginner

Try using an Internet connection for initial registration

I had the same issue when I tried using Packet Tracer for the first time from my company's intranet. I brought my laptop home and was able to successfully log in from my Internet connection. Now that I've logged in, I'm able to use Packet Tracer along with my company's VPN. So it looks like there's a one-time login step that won't work through (at least my company's) intranet.  Note that while on the intranet I did try setting the proxy settings and that didn't solve the issue. 

Highlighted
Beginner

one year, and not resolved yet
Highlighted

Have you tried connecting from a direct Internet connection, and not through a VPN? I found that I only experienced this issue on my company's VPN, but not on the Internet.
Highlighted

Try again to run the Cisco Packet Tracer as run as administrator and do login. It is working for me right now but don't know about future. Hope it helps.

Highlighted

Seems like a  firewall issue, not related to Java or OS, I logged off my VPN for a minute, the login screen was showing fine, the minute I logged back to VPN, I was getting the same screen