Views
Helpful
Replies

Pruebe la conectividad al servidor Cisco.srv en la PC

Santi56
Level 1
Level 1

Estoy haciendo una actividad en la que se me pide lo siguiente:

"Pruebe la conectividad al servidor Cisco.srv en la PC. Desde el símbolo del sistema, emita el comando ping cisco.srv Puede tardar unos minutos para el retorno del ping. Se deben recibir cuatro respuestas, como se muestra en la figura."

Al intentarlo me dice que el comando es inválido. Intenté cambiar el orden del comando, pero me sigue diciendo que es inválido. Creo que los pasos anteriores a este están correctos, ¿sabes como resolverlo?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Martin L
VIP
VIP

No , you did not issue ping command, you did cisco.srv  , not ping cisco.srv

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

View solution in original post

You need to set up DNS server pointing IP to cisco.srv name and www server hosting such web site.

see https://community.cisco.com/t5/cisco-software-discussions/test-connectivity-to-cisco-srv-server-on-pc/td-p/4646284

Regards, ML

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Martin L
VIP
VIP

No , you did not issue ping command, you did cisco.srv  , not ping cisco.srv

Regards, ML

Hi, sorry to bother you again. I already tried to ping cisco.srv
But when I put it, it tells me the following:

Ping request could not find host cisco.srv. Please check the name and try again.

Do you know how I can solve this?

image.png

You need to set up DNS server pointing IP to cisco.srv name and www server hosting such web site.

see https://community.cisco.com/t5/cisco-software-discussions/test-connectivity-to-cisco-srv-server-on-pc/td-p/4646284

Regards, ML

CesarLog
Level 1
Level 1

Deben configurar un servidor que tenga el nombre cisco.srv el cual ya viene configurado en el archivo pka que vien en la misma actividad

CesarLog_0-1709711917185.png

i did quick test using your file; and it is fine; Ping cisco.srv from PC and web site are OK 

MartinL_0-1709758238796.png

Regards, ML

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: