Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart License usage data report

Hello,

we have connected some devices to CSSM via CSLU. The smart license dashboard shows minor alerts for a few of the devices, with the message:

Usage data is missing - alerts.missing_report_msg=There are gaps in the feature usage reporting for device UDI_xxxx.

What does this mean?

Is there is something that needs to be done on the device side or can I dismiss the alert and this will have no impact?

Thank you in advance,

Katerina

2 Replies 2

Lynxor
Level 1
Level 1

Had the same issue and from the device side we had to force a re-registration. "license smart trust idtoken all force" and then this error disappeared from Smart Software Licensing dashboard. There shouldn't be any impact on the device because of this message, but the error message is still annoying.

I've been in Smartnet hell the last month. I notice that most of my devices are continuously unable to "call home" but then restore themselves. De-registering and re-registering fixes the upload message for some but I'm concerned in another 2 months i'm going to be doing it all over again. If i'm being honest Smartnet Call-home along with Smartnet Total Care appliance are not thoroughly baked, and they just made more changes you can read about here

Update: For my 9300s on 17.3.3 code the fix was the command "license smart sync all"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: