cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading the IOS & Web UI with Cisco Configuration Professional for Catalyst on a Cisco WS-C2960X-24PS-L

mikedano01
Level 1
Level 1

Today as part of our Test/Dev process I attempted to upgrade the IOS and Web UI for the Cisco Configuration Professional for Catalyst (CCP for Catalyst) on a Cisco WS-C2960X-24PS-L. I was doing this from the web UI on the switch which appeared to complete successfully. It went through the entire process and finished with a message to reboot the switch. I rebooted the switch and waited for it to load back up. Once it had completed its booting process I attempted to connect back to the web UI. I was greeted with the typical web UI login prompt for user and password. I logged in as normal, it accepted the login credentials, started to load the page and was given the spinning icon like it was loading. Once it completed it then goes to a completely blank white page that does nothing. I have rebooted the switch with no change. I can ssh in to the switch and I verified that the IOS upgrade did take place.

What is the process for getting the web UI reloaded so that I can make sure that the switch can be accessed with web UI again. I wanted to roll this out to multiple switches but don't want this to break the web UI on all of them.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: