Views
Helpful
Comments
thgeitne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CisComm SA_MCE banner.png

Cisco Smart Accounts/Smart Licensing and My Cisco Entitlements Training

Ready to learn more or expand your expertise? Register for an upcoming webinar. View introductory to advanced videos and guides at your own pace. Should any of the links not open directly, please copy the link location and paste it in your browser.

SA logo ocean blue 120x120.png MCELogo 105x175.png
Get Smart with Cisco Smart Accounts and Smart Licensing Webinar
Audience: New or returning Smart Accounts/Smart Licensing Administrators

Description: Learn about Smart Accounts/Smart Licensing benefits and how-to training for Virtual Account setup, adding users, viewing Smart License usage, transferring licenses, and running usage reports

Registration and learning resources

My Cisco Entitlements Webinar

Audience: Smart Accounts/Smart Licensing users and administrators who are new or returning to My Cisco Entitlements

Description: Learn how to view and manage your Cisco hardware, software, subscriptions and services as well as manage user roles and access.

Registration and learning resources

Q_A icon 105x150.png SA logo sky blue 120x120.png
Smart Accounts and Smart Licensing Partner
Q&A Forum

Audience: All Smart Accounts/Smart Licensing users and administrators

Description: We provide an overview of recent software enhancements and answer your questions about Smart Accounts and Smart Licensing. 

Registration and recordings

Cisco Smart Software Manager On-Prem Training 

Audience: On-Prem Smart Account Administrators

Description: Coming soon!

Support

If you have support questions about Software Licensing, open a case via Support Case Manager. Learn  how to open a case in Support Case Manager, click here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: