Cisco Software Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Knowledge Base Articles

Cisco Smart Accounts/Smart Licensing and My Cisco Entitlements Training Ready to learn more or expand your expertise? Register for an upcoming webinar. View introductory to advanced videos and guides at your own pace. Should any of the links not ope...

CisComm SA_MCE banner.png SA logo ocean blue 120x120.png MCELogo 105x175.png Q_A icon 105x150.png
thgeitne by Cisco Employee
  • 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Software Documents   /.  Get Smart with Cisco Smart Accounts/Smart Licensing and My Cisco Entitlements Take care of your Smart Account assets with My Cisco Entitlements, a secure one-stop platform where you can gain insights into your business...

MCE Banner.png backTop_icon_hover.png
thgeitne by Cisco Employee
  • 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

Symptoms  Can not register your Cisco device to Satellite Smart-licensing-server using HTTPS.  Works when using HTTP.  Diagnosis  Change Call-home URL to use HTTP and see if that works.  If it does you can use the steps below to work around the SS...

cNAME.PNG Change-Satellite-Name.PNG Capture-6.3-security.PNG
rokazemi by Cisco Employee
  • 12 comments
  • 50 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Contributors