Cisco Start India

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Was just gifted an SG350 switch and was trying to factory reset it.Still can't seem to log in with cisco/cisco.I've held the reset button down for 20+ seconds with it off and powered it on while still holding it for 20+ seconds. Released it when the ...

jafarpb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will ssh traffic be allowed going from 10.0.0.0/24 network to 172.16.0.0/24 using standard port Tcp 22? Or Will traffic only be allowed from source to destination for applications ssh, rdp using ports 10082, 1556? Reason why I put ports/app in same r...

antarish4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,Cisco equipment as been paramount to keeping us connected to the Internet. There are an overwhelming number of Cisco solutions and products available to us, both as customers and enterprises.What is your favourite Cisco product?

pakerg9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have an odd one I'm hoping someone may be able to shed some light on.Using a VG224 gateway on CUCM 14. I have one phone that cannot break dial tone. I can hear the DTMF tones as I dial, but I cannot break dial tone and actually complete a call. If I ...

thelsun1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,curious to know if its possible to shutdown or turn on an interface port if the switch cant ping a certain IP?Long story short, we have a certain situation for DR automation that cant work if the device on two of the switches ports can stil...

byunkib2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco community, this is my first time posting here so let me know if i make any mistakes.I have purchased a Cisco 2900 Series ISR off ebay for around 20 bucks, it was originally just to take a step towards learning Cisco IOS more thoughly but aft...

keasrij3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was recently surprised to discover that CBS350 now has a significantly reduced number of allowed LAG groups, from 32 in previous versions to just 8. Unfortunately, I only became aware of this change after it was too late to reconsider my deci...

sokink8 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, We are currently planning to have private connection to Azure Cloud for onprem migration to Cloud as one of our assessment we need to include a Cisco Router that can accommodate at least 200 or 300+ servers. I would like to know if you h...

drulj2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone. I am working on replacing juniper GW(production)switches with C9500’s. Those junipers are in active standby.My approach is pre-stage cisco switches copy configs from juniper to cisco. Here one question is juniper GWs are using vrrp fo...

aziel51 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors