Cisco Support via Mobile

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Bgp Neighbour Transition

hi everyone,   Today i wana ask you about bgp transition. This mean is, i have 2 different bgp neighbour one of them is backup and also admin down in normal state. until now i did this bgp transition with usin applet which check the bgp neighbour sta...

Feedback for Cisco Support Community within the Cisco Technical Support Mobile App

Recently, the Cisco Support Communities (CSC) underwent a migration to a new platform. The team is working diligently to address people’s comments & feedback after the launch.   In addition to those efforts, this discussion is being opened to help co...

David Dube by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Mobil WebEx tool

Hi All,  Hope you all doing well.  Well I have a VIP user that is requesting an application that I can't find. This is a WebEx Mobile App (iPhone), that basically what the user wants, is when receiving the link for a webex meeting, she doesn't want t...

orellanas by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help

Using a Dell Venue 11 pro using windows 8.1 Do you know how to switch camera it defaults to rear camera can’t seem to use front. I can use the front camera when using the camera software but not on Jabber any ideas?