Cisco Support via Mobile

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Before the end of year holidays, we released a new version of the Cisco Technical Support mobile application on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon Android Appstores. You can view which version you are currently running in the app's "Help" section.  New...

David Dube by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, We've just started using Meraki MDM on our company. We want to start enforcing PINs but would like to test it out on a pilot group (IE, my phone first). So far, we have managed to enforce a PIN on my device, however, it keeps asking me to ch...

Hi allI'm trying to use Anyconnect 3 as a 802.1x supplicant. Anyconnect - machine authentication with certificate is working fine. When I tryed to configure user authentication with certificate i have the follow message:"No valid certificates availab...

mukka by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having trouble using VSM Viewer 2.1 with Iphone 6 and Ipad Air.Connected to VPN but that's as far as I go.Can't seem to find any docs on the VSM Viewer.Would like to know what port is used by the app so I can open it up on the firewall.Thanks

JD Mayo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear everyone,After I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Note3 to andriod 5, my Jabber voice can not work anymore , is there any patch or new version  to fix this issueMy Jabber voice version is 9.1.5.5268