cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NetPro IPhone APP

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

They say there is an APP for everything ... Im an IPhone junkie myself. Would love to have an IPhone apps for the NetPro Forum ...

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Rajiv,

We're on the cusp of releasing the updates for the iPhone app.  Pls stay tuned.

We're also working on an iPad app -

How's your experience been w/ the iPhone app so far?

Tom Yoritaka, Director, Cisco Support Community

Hi Tom,

The app is fantastic. I use it on daily basis. The most beautiful thing which I like about this app is. It's always ready and signed in. I don't have to login to my mac, my support account, search for the community, find post, comment and reply. I just open the app and voila! It's all there logged in and ready.

But there are something that irritates, like not able to edit replies, not able to attach more than one pic, not able to read attachments, cannot readily find the posts which I replied to, not able to create/query TAC cases and not able to ASK THE EXPERTS. For which I need to find a computer. If this gets resolved, I believe this app will be THE ONLY ONE of it's kind. Complete in all respects.

- Rajiv

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Tom/ Kent,

Thanks for the update. I can edit my own replies now.

- Rajiv

Tom Yoritaka
Level 1
Level 1

George,

Thank you for writing about our new iPhone app in your blog @ http://www.my80211.com/home/2011/1/19/cisco-releases-iphone-app-v10-for-csc-cisco-support-communit.html.

Look forward to more feedback from you!

Tom,

Thanks for taking the time and making the app. I really enjoy being connected rather then having to web in from the phone. You, Dan and the guys keep up the good work! Kudos !

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to take the opportunity to inform you all that we have recently released a NEW VERSION...

Not only is the App now available for download in ALL COUNTRIES (Currently English only), but there now is the ability to edit your replies.

For more information ::

Or to go directly to iTunes...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-technical-support/id398104252?mt=8

and if using your iPhone - search the App Store for "Cisco Technical Support"

All,

Check out what Cisco's TAC engineers think about our various apps on smartphones: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15474

Any latest update on this.

Tom Yoritaka
Level 1
Level 1

We have just launched a new iPad app on iTunes for technical support.

Let us know what you think!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Whooptie-deee-do!  Downloading it now! 

Looks very good. 

Altough I got shocked when I saw a picture of myself in the "Leaderboards" section.  (Nuts.  I got to lay off on the coffee!) 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: