Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco Live 2011 Las Vegas

Views
Helpful
Comments
Collaborator

Hello, my name is Ginger Dillon, but you may know me better as , my CCO and Support Community forum handle :-)

I brought my Flip video camera with me to Cisco Live 2011 in Las Vegas and took some "behind the scenes" videos of some of my favorite Cisco Live events ... no Keynotes, Labs, Technical Breakout sessions, nor Town Hall meetings, all of which I'm pretty sure are provided for your viewing pleasure in Cisco Live Virtual.

CiscoLive Video

Here's a plug, by the way, for this outstanding resource.  There were 15,000 attendees at Cisco Live 2011 Las Vegas this year, but 40,000 virtual attendees (that is outstanding)!!!!  I am working with the wonderful staff at the Support Community to post these videos.  I hope you find them fun, especially if you were unable to attend.  I shopped the Cisco Store (Cisco Press at 20% off + a tee-shirt), ate ice cream and pretzels at the Wednesday afternoon break, and sang with Train at the Customer Appreciation event. 

In-between all of the fun, I attended a full session of technical breakouts all week and attended a 4 hour lab on Sunday for UC on UCS-C210.

However, my two most exciting events - a special dinner for us designated Cisco VIPs with Dan Bruhn, Community Manager and his outstanding professional team PLUS an opportunity to meet with the Cisco.com developers and provide feedback on the new Bug Search Service, a superior successor to one of my favorite tools, Bug Toolkit.  At the VIP dinner, I met the terrific Cisco staff who made this possible as well as sharing dinner with some of the VIPs I've known by their CCO accounts these many years (David Hailey, William Bell, Tommer Catlin) - missed you Rob Huffman!!  CiscoLive Video

I wish I had time to visit with everyone there - so much talent in attendance.  I hope to see you on the Support Community and at future Cisco Lives - San Diego in 2012!!!!  P.S. Here is a link to our VIP web page on Cisco.com-  http://www.cisco.com/web/communities/vip/index.html

Sincerely,

Ginger Dillon

VIP-Logo-regular.jpg

CiscoLive VideoCiscoLive VideoCiscoLive VideoCiscoLive Video

5 Comments
Hall of Fame Community Legend

Hey Ginger,

Great work my friend! I almost felt like I was there, especially @ the "sing along"

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to film this for all of us who

couldn't attend. Much appreciated!

Cheers!

Rob

PS: hope to see you next year!

Rising star

Ginger,

Love the blog!  It was great seeing you at Cisco Live this year.

Cheers,

Dan

Beginner

Ginger,

Great blog! It was great meeting you in person at Cisco Live this year.

Vidhya

Cisco Employee

Nice highlights, Ginger!  It was great meeting all of you VIP's finally!  (minus Rob... boo!)  Definitely had a blast.

Brad

Advisor

Ginger,

It was also a pleasure meeting you and your husband! It was a great time and hopefully I will see you in San Diego.

-Bill

CreatePlease to create content
This widget could not be displayed.