Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Me and My Cisco Gadget Contest on Facebook

Views
Helpful
Comments
Beginner

Back in January we wondered what types of Cisco devices our customers had and how they used it. To find out, we launched a contest on facebook called Me and My Cisco Gadget. To make it simple we laid down a few basic rules.

• Upload a picture of you and a Cisco product in the picture. Note that we required the picture to contain both the person and a Cisco product.
  • Gather as many votes as you can from your friends and families.
  • Cisco judges will pick three winners from the twenty five pictures that received the highest votes.

We were amazed to see the number of pictures we received and the creativity people exhibited. Below are the twenty seven pictures that qualified for the contest.

Congratulations to all for submitting very creative pictures!
To participate in our future contests please follow us on our social media channels.

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Winners!

winner1.JPGwinner2.JPGwinner3.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honorable Mentions

mention1.JPGmention2.JPGmention3.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Contestants (Alphabetical order)

Chris Anderson.JPGDeepthi.jpgDmitry.jpgEdgar Diaz.jpgErnie.jpgGil Orjalo.jpgHamka.jpgHasan.jpgJose.JPG
Krunal Shah.JPGMuhnad.jpgNicolas.jpgNuttea.JPGPrasetyo.jpgrahil.jpgRoberto.jpgShafiq.jpgShane.JPGSusana Contrera.JPGUdupi Krishna.jpgwiman.jpg

CreatePlease to create content
This widget could not be displayed.