cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Cisco User Groups Videos
0 Comments
Unable to play video. Please try again later.(view in My Videos) Trainings and Seminars: 1. Secure DC in SF. 8:30-1:30 23rd. you can register at: www.cisco.com/go/semreg/SDCDCWest 2. UCS Hands on Lab: October 25th, Pleasanton, CA . Afternoon session. Plea... Read More
0 Comments
This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.(view in My Videos) The Sacramento /Reno Cisco User Group (SRCUG) is a place where Cisco Engineer’s and Technologists can meet monthly on-line to brain storm ideas around Cisco tec... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) Cisco Support Community Marketing Manager Litsa Pitsillidou interviews a Cisco Support Community user during Cisco Live London.
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) Cisco Support Community Marketing Manager Litsa Pitsillidou visits the sites in and around London and shows pictures of the wrap up party from Cisco Live London.
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) Cisco Support Community Marketing Manager Litsa Pitsillidou visits the sites in and around London and shows pictures of the wrap up party from Cisco Live London.
1 Comment
Hello SCCUG! I just wanted to post a brief video to show you around our new space. Enjoy! (view in My Videos)
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
This widget could not be displayed.