Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadworks - can not enable music-on hold

Hi there.

Music on hold is required for one test and there is instruction in test plan:

1) Browse to the Call Control → Music/Video On Hold page for the BroadWorks user
associated with the DUT. Enable Music On Hold by selecting “On”. 

But unable to do this, there is note on page "Must have group level Music On Hold feature assigned to enable Music On Hold." and all radio buttons are disabled. Suppose music-on-hold feature is not assigned to my group SergeyKhim-Grp1

Can you please assign it?

NoMusicOnHold2.png

6 Replies 6

skumar1
Level 3
Level 3
I have assigned the MOH service for your group.

Thank you.

I was not able to check due to problem with calls (https://community.cisco.com/t5/cloud-calling/broadworks-call-is-dropped-after-30-seconds/m-p/4066687)

My group was expired again on Saturday and I have created new one with the same name SergeyKhim-Grp1.
Could you please do all what you did previously but for my new group?

Or maybe there is possibility to do it permanently in order to not asking you to do it each time?

for permanent account request, you have to fill the form and send a request to Devnet support team and they have to approve the request.

Hello.

Since the problem with calls is not resolved now and I was unable to do the tests again could you please extend my group SergeyKhim-Grp1 for a several weeks?

And another question - could you please give a link to fill the form for permanent request? 

MOH service is assigned to your group.