Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadworks - no meet-me conference feature

I would like to do a couple of tests from "BroadWorks Services – Meet-Me Conferencing" chapter of SIP Phone Interoperability Test Plan.

Test plan says "As group administrator, browse to Meet-Me Conferencing → Meet-Me Conference Bridges".

But unable to do this because there is no link Meet-Me Conferencing on the left pane.

NoMeetMe.png

11 Replies 11

skumar1
Level 3
Level 3

Could you provide us the group name ?

It's SergeyKhim-Grp1

Please check the Meet-me-conference option now. I have enabled the required changes.

Link MeetMe conferencing appeared on the left pane.

But I cannot create new meet-me conf. bridge.

There is no "Meet-Me Conference Bridges".

If I click on Meet-Me Conferencing ports I see only the information about number of allocated ports.

How can I create new meet-me conference bridge?

new_meetme1.pngnew_meetme2.png

I have assigned the group service, you should be able to configure the meet-me bridge.

Yes, I can configure it now but there are only 2 ports available (Maximum Ports Available For This Bridge: 2).

According to interoperability test plan we should test with at least 4 ports.

Could you please also add several ports?

Hi.

Please disregard my last message.

My group has been expired on weekend and I have created new one with the same name SergeyKhim-Grp1

Could you please do all what you did previously but for my new group and add several ports?

// maximum available ports should be 4 

This has been done.

Thank you.

I was not able to check due to problem with calls (https://community.cisco.com/t5/cloud-calling/broadworks-call-is-dropped-after-30-seconds/m-p/4066687)

My group was expired again on Saturday and I have created new one with the same name SergeyKhim-Grp1.
Could you please do all what you did previously but for my new group?

Or maybe there is possibility to do it permanently in order to not asking you to do it each time?

Meet-me conferencing has been provisioned to your group.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: