Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to enable History-Info Header

Hi,

I am doing History Info Header test.  In the test description, I need to set the user device profile type to "Generic SIP Phone - History Info" but I cannot find this profile as shown in attached picture

I have been using Generic SIP Phone profile and it has Diversion header

11 Replies 11

skumar1
Level 3
Level 3
I've enabled history-info for sip generic phone device profile, please try now and let me know.

Hi skumar1,

Yes I see you have enabled History Info on Generic SIP Phone profile but I also need Diversion header for other tests

Can you follow the test plan to create a "Generic SIP Phone - History Info" profile type that has History Info enabled.

And keep Diversion header enabled on Generic SIP Phone profile type.

Guy,
You should be able to create one more profile under group level and assign it with Generic SIP Phone - history info.
I have created Generic SIP Phone - history info identity/device profile type. Let me know if you still face any issues.

Hi skumar1,

Yes I have created profile for Generic SIP Phone - history info and I can see the History Info is working

However now the Diversion is not working with GenericSIP profile

When the user is assigned to "Generic SIP Phone - history info" profile, the user receives INVITE with history info from CFA call.

When the same user is assigned to "GenericSIP" profile, there is no INVITE to the user at all.  The calling party hears "This operation cannot be completed at this time...."

When you reassign the user's device profile, please re-register the client.

Yes I realize this and I did trigger DUT to re-register every time I change profile

I also found user with "GenericSIP" profile does not receive call from Call Center

it will receive the calls from call center, could you let me know the test case description?

Hi skumar1,

The testcases are:

B.1.1 redirect

1. In Broadworks userB, enable CFA to DUT 

2. UserA calls UserB. 

3. answers the call at DUT

If DUT profile is History - Info, DUT will ring and INVITE has History Info header

If DUT profile is GenerSIP, DUT does not ring at all and there is no INVITE

B.2.3 Call Forward Always with Diversion Inhibitor

1. configure Call Center Agent to include DUT

2. set DUT ACD state = Available and "Join Call Center" is checked

If DUT profile is History - Info, DUT will rings and INVITE has History Info header

If DUT profile is GenerSIP, DUT does not ring at all and there is no INVITE

Please check your profile settings and re-test. I have tested the same scenario(using hist-info and diversion header). I am not facing any issues.

Hi skumar1,

Diversion for Call Center is ok, however Diversion for Single Redirect is still failed with GenericSIP profile

Please see attached 2 captures

1) "B.1.1 Single Redirect (GenericSIP).pcapng" is with GenericSIP profile

Steps

- DUT is ext2291, UserA is ext2292 and UserB is ext 2298.

- In the capture, the Notify to UserB Broadworks sets CFA to DUT

- UserA 2292 calls UserB 2298

- In about 5 sec the call is cancelled by Broadworks.  DUT never got the INVITE

2) "B.1.1 Single Redirect (HistoryInfo).pcapng" is with History Info profile

- DUT is ext2291, UserA is ext2292 and UserB is ext 2298.

- In the capture, the Notify to UserB Broadworks sets CFA to DUT

- UserA 2292 calls UserB 2298

- DUT 2291 rings and INVITE has History Info

Guy,
I have just verified the reported scenario and I don't see any issues. by any chance are you trying the feature-sync for CFA ?