Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Request more users of my Sandbox

Hi,

I have 2 requests with my Sandbox

1. Somehow I cannot login Grp2 anymore.  I was able to create users on Grp2 couple days ago but now I am not able to login.  Can you help to reset/re-enable it?

2. I need users for our sw developers and DA interop test team so I need more users.  Is it possible to assign one more Group of users to my Sandbox?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Guy,
For your requirement, you will need to ensure that these users' groups have the "Calling Line ID Group Number" set.
Otherwise, calls to these extensions will not be completed. I have set the Calling Line ID Group Number, please try again and let me know.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

I have already tried adding more users on Grp1 without phone number but the newly added user cannot make/receive calls

skumar1
Level 3
Level 3
you can use the same access credentials for the Grp2, it should work now.
there are totally 20 user's with phone number assigned to your 2 group's. you can create additional user's by yourself.

Hi skumar1,

Grp2 is working, thanks

I have created new users without phone number on both groups but the users without phone number cannot make/receive calls

DId you assigned the extns for those user's ?

Hi skumar1,

Yes I have assigned Extension and Generic SIP profile to the new user.  My phone can register to this new user account.

But I hear "We are sorry you call cannot be completed ...." when making call or call to that new user

Guy,
For your requirement, you will need to ensure that these users' groups have the "Calling Line ID Group Number" set.
Otherwise, calls to these extensions will not be completed. I have set the Calling Line ID Group Number, please try again and let me know.

Hi skumar1,

Thanks for your help.  Following your instruction i have successfully added new user in Grp2