Views
Helpful
Replies

UC-One Client

TriciaWang0860
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir,

We are testing some thing about UC-One, I can see in the "BW-SIP Access Device Interop Test Plan-R22.0_0.pdf", it asks install a UC-One Client, but when I clicked the link of "5.1 Download and Install the UC-One Desktop Client", it jumped to "https://developer.cisco.com/docs/broadworks/" and no UC-One Client software, could you help us find the way to download the UC-One Client ? 

Thanks very much!

6 Replies 6

jaylefor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UC-One Saas is being implemented for use with the BroadWorks DevNet environment.  Details will be provided soon; however, I'll contact you with the latest email provided with your reservation.

Is UC-One Client available yet.  We are doing interop test and it is required in the InterOp Test Plan

UC-One client is not yet available.
We do not have an estimate at this time. We will respond as soon as we hear from the team looking into the issue.

Has support for uc-one saas been added to the sandbox yet?

yes UC-one client is available on sandbox

I see the Business Communicator - PC / mobile / tablet services, i do not see IM&P which is what the guide says will provision ucone saas. ucone saas is not the same as the legacy ucone.

"2.3.1 Activation Flow
Existing BroadWorks licensed seat required for UC-One SaaS users. The assignment of IM&P
in BroadWorks essentially triggers the provisioning of the service for the user in UC-One SaaS"

Have you enabled ucone saas on a sandbox user? downloaded the client, input the access code that was emailed to you and logged in?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: