Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I need to auto record all my meeting, how i can do that? by API or anything

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Shobri,

The setting assumes that you want to keep all recordings under any circumstance. For instance, if I am a regular host, but my Site Admin has enabled that feature, I would not be able to delete any of the recordings.

The only way that either the admin or host can delete these recordings once the setting has been enabled is to disable it. If trying to call DelRecording either as the admin or host with the setting enabled, you'll receive:

<serv:result>FAILURE</serv:result>

<serv:reason>Access denied, additional privileges are required</serv:reason>

<serv:gsbStatus>PRIMARY</serv:gsbStatus>

<serv:exceptionID>000001</serv:exceptionID>

You can test it out by going your Site Admin page -> Site Settings -> Meeting Center (dropdown) and checking the 'Automatically record all sessions using Network Based Recording' option. It can be disabled just as easily. Hope this helps.

Kasey

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

That is configurable in the Site Admin interface. Note that you will not be able to delete recordings while this setting is enabled. Your WebEx account manager can demonstrate this setting for you.

Hello,

what do you mean will not be able to delete? what if my account storage running out? or is that mean if my storage account used up, will be deleted automatically?

Cheers

Hi Shobri,

The setting assumes that you want to keep all recordings under any circumstance. For instance, if I am a regular host, but my Site Admin has enabled that feature, I would not be able to delete any of the recordings.

The only way that either the admin or host can delete these recordings once the setting has been enabled is to disable it. If trying to call DelRecording either as the admin or host with the setting enabled, you'll receive:

<serv:result>FAILURE</serv:result>

<serv:reason>Access denied, additional privileges are required</serv:reason>

<serv:gsbStatus>PRIMARY</serv:gsbStatus>

<serv:exceptionID>000001</serv:exceptionID>

You can test it out by going your Site Admin page -> Site Settings -> Meeting Center (dropdown) and checking the 'Automatically record all sessions using Network Based Recording' option. It can be disabled just as easily. Hope this helps.

Kasey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: